We collect personal information about consumers in the following categories: Identifiers; information that identifies relates to describes or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual; internet or other electronic network activity information; and geolocation data.
The personal information collected is used for the following business or commercial purposes:
1) To provide you with the ability to access and interact with the Site.
2) Personalize and improve the Site and/or to contact you when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site.
3) To provide you with information that you may request and fulfill requests submitted through the Site.
4) To track consumer interaction with the Site and with our email advertisements (counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions).
5) For advertising/marketing services, including affiliate marketing.
6) To detect security incidents, or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
7) To debug to identify and repair errors that affect functionality.
8) For short-term, transient use.
9) For customer service.
10) For analytics, internal research, and business purposes.
11) To verify and maintain quality or safety on the Site.
12) For legal compliance.
To submit a request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, complete the information requested in the form below and click on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link https://ccpa-optout.admediary.com/, or email us at [email protected] To process your request to opt-out, we may require that you submit the following information in conjunction with your request: your name, address, email address, and phone number. You may exercise your right to opt-out through an authorized agent.
If you elect to use an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, we may require the following before processing the request:
1) Provide proof of your written and signed permission with the authorized agent to act on your behalf.
2) Directly verify your own identity with us.
3) Directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on your behalf.
The information which you submit in conjunction with your opt-out request will be used for the express purposes of verification and comply with your opt-out request. Individuals with a disability that interferes with their ability to submit an opt-out request hereunder may contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail Car Expert Group, 338 Jericho Turnpike – Suite 249, Syosset, NY 11791 to access this notice and information in an alternative format.